banner
Wednesday, December 9, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In the beginning
There was light, shadow and hues. I try to play with all of these in sort of an archaic fashion. I will attempt to manipulate in a coherent method so maybe some of my images will be worth your viewing time.
Also, I have been known to sometimes display passion in my art. I'll try to muster a bit of that also.
-Bob
Also, I have been known to sometimes display passion in my art. I'll try to muster a bit of that also.
-Bob
Happy Cat
This is an ebook project that I'm working on, slower than I'd like. but never the less progressing. Hoping to have this published someday soon. Let me know what you think.
Happy Cat
Tornado
Happy Cat
storm (sketch)
Happy Cat
Flood
Buster on the Bus page 1
Digital
page 3 "Buster on the Bus" - Driver
Busters imagination due to School-Bus-Afobia
Salt Lake Temple
Acrylic on gessoed board
Working on
Here's what I'm working on presently:
"Landscape oils series" I'll post a few!
"Buster on the Bus" book art. (Carbonated Rocks Publishing)
Salt Lake Temple acrylic on gessoed masonite. Photo copy transfer to board then painted.
Commissioned graphic art project. (Confidential)
With each project comes personal commitment which I try to apply even though my natural self says, "I can finish tomorrow or maybe the next day". I must give myself strength and confidence to know I can accomplish now.
"Landscape oils series" I'll post a few!
"Buster on the Bus" book art. (Carbonated Rocks Publishing)
Salt Lake Temple acrylic on gessoed masonite. Photo copy transfer to board then painted.
Commissioned graphic art project. (Confidential)
With each project comes personal commitment which I try to apply even though my natural self says, "I can finish tomorrow or maybe the next day". I must give myself strength and confidence to know I can accomplish now.
Kelli elf
No comments:
Post a Comment